Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Aquage Beyond Body Thermal Spray

     A product that I have recently started using on some of my clients is the Aquage Beyond Body Thermal Spray.  It works really well for thick/course and unmanageable hair.  It creates a silky-smooth texture when used with any type of thermal styling device providing the hair with shine and luster.
      I have used this product mainly when I have a client who wants to transform their thick or frizzy hair into a straight sleek look without making the hair feel heavy and weighed down with too much product.  I highly recommend using this if you have a client who schedules an up-do or is looking for a curly style to last more than a few hours.  It will provide an advance hold for the style you are looking to achieve while protecting the hair cuticle from any heat damage your styling device may cause.
     The one thing I always stand by when using a flat-iron to style is using a thermal hair protectant while directing the hair, not flattening it.  I have noticed with this Aquage product how smooth it will glide through the hair when using a flat-iron.  When you spray each section before directing it,  hair will look dull and un-conditioned.  Once the heat hits the product, it takes on the appearance of a glaze, reflecting the light and making it appear shiny and extremely healthy.



Hopefully you will find this review helpful if you are looking to try a new product for your hair texture!  If you have any questions where to purchase or read more about the benefits of the Aquage line, feel free to contact me via my blog.  

Happy Styling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment