Sunday, March 20, 2011

Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse

It all starts with a sample...

     So many people spend dollars upon dollars trying to find the perfect volumizing foam, thickening spray or plumping mousse to change their flat-lifeless hair into a full-beautiful masterpiece.  Most of the time, you end up being dissapointed and out a weeks worth of Starbucks money.  Or at least I have in the past..
     Staring once again at another thickening mousse, trying to convince myself not to purchase it due to all the times I have been let down in the past, I picked up the can and decided to go for it.  I was in luck too, because I had a handful of clients scheduled that day who had fine, thin hair and was eager to test out this new product and see the results.
     My first client was my best friend who didn't so much care about the blow-dry and style as much as the color we had planned on doing.  Well needless to say she loved the color but the volume from her finish was hotter than the red foils we had placed throughout her head.  I was very impressed with the level of volume we were able to achieve with her hair length using this product.  It left no residue or build-up and was very easy to blow-dry through; never getting stuck or tangled in a brush.
      Later that day I used it again on another client who had a little shorter than shoulder-length hair.  She had fine and extremely limp hair.  The outcome you ask?  Full!  Living proof of what a real mousse should be doing.
     Living proof offers a whole line of different texture products depending on what hair type you have.  I have been using the Full shampoo, conditioner and thickening mousse trio while on vacation and have really noticed an increase in plumpness when using all their products together.
     Also, I should mention their Thickening Mousse was selected for Allure Magazines 2010 Breakthrough Award for their advancement in beauty technology.  Hopefully you will consider this product next time you are standing in front of aisles of volumizing mousses, trying to figure out which one might benefit your needs the most.



  

1 comment:

  1. i see you are starting a photography blog. can't wait to have a peek. xx.

    ReplyDelete